ask Joan Illuzzi about NYPD IA and this audio

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Joan Illuzzi-Orbon Loses PBA Endorsement Ironic Since Joan Illuzzi Audio She Lied and also protected NYPD Coercion

Joan Illuzzi a Liar Political Hack Loses Largest PBA's Backing


Aug 21, 2015  Ray Kelly's on lawyer  called the NYPD's behavior of me egregious  and Joan Illuzzi protected  NYPD threatening me long and police reports and committing the crime of coercion so I'm just laughing at the PBA didn't back her!


Largest Police Union Backs Democrat in DA Race - WSJ
http://www.wsj.com/articles/largest-police-union-backs-democrat-in-da-race-1441063366

Go to YouTube and search Joan Illuzzi liar listen to her I recorded her talking to me lying to me she did not do a thorough investigation and she did not bother doing a thorough cover-up she's a law degree she could sue me if I was mine but I'm telling the truth and I have the audio to prove it her in her own words.  The Manhan D8 didn't even know where I live to send me a FedEx that FedEx said was never sent and there's no way she did a thorough investigation she protected police corruption so I'm laughing that the police that of been protected by her aren't backing her.   Did you think if she did fixing in favors for corrupt cops and cover-up for their crimes that she would get there endorsement?


See the link at the very bottom of this post it's from DNA about an intern sexually violated at the Manhattan DA by someone senior too frightened to come forward why because ADAs like Tiana Walton, Joan Illuzzi, joe Giovanetti capable of retaliating to protect side Vance and his more than tarnished legacy?

In Appellate Court, Ray Kelly's lawyer and also the head of internal affairs ray Kelly his lawyer their  come out stating I was treated egregiously.  Prior to this in federal court his own lawyer let me know that Ray Kelly defense egregious behavior!

Ray Kelly defended coercion, lying in police reports, NYPD verbal violence and threats after savage attack at Dr Andrew Fagelman's and I was told actually screamed that if I didn't drop charges I was going to be arrested but the corrupt cop was going to make me wait till Saturday the Sabbath 4 PM to fall stressed me for running punched my head.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  Judge Alison Nathan either never bothered to Watch the YouTube which I referred to 24 times in the original lawsuit and had no interest giving me subpoena power or  in reading my attackers false cross complaint, watch the video; is she is as corrupt and  political as the dirty corrupt NYPD IAB she and the dirty DA protected?  DA admitted 2nd degree assault, she menaced me coming out from behind the closed off reception desk and her complaint false yet no arrest.    


Eric Garner was pro se meaning he did his own lawsuit himself without  lawyer see it below in his own handwriting and if the court had just gone out of their way just a little to help him said no to update his address maybe he'd be alive today.  In his case in my case NYPD internal affairs the City of New York is clearly very wrong. 

Read Eric Garner's hand written lawsuit from 7 years ago -- it gives new meaning to it stops today.  
Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt misogynist  DA.  

When I yelled down Cy Vance on his misogyny I did not know yet about the intern in his office and also about Jeffrey Epstein that he would have an ADA asked to lower Jeffrey Epstein sex predator status.  

No comments:

Post a Comment