ask Joan Illuzzi about NYPD IA and this audio

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

Monday, June 29, 2015

NY Post Exposes Joan Illuzzi-Orbon Liar, Stupid, Dishonest Two Bogus Lawsuits Against City of NY?

NY Post Exposes Joan Illuzzi-Orbon Liar, Stupid, Dishonest Two Bogus Lawsuits Against City of NY?

NY Post Exposes Joan Illuzzi-Orbon Liar, Stupid, Dishonest Two Bogus Lawsuits Against City of NY?

Is Joan Illuzzi stupid, dishonest and a liar?  What do you think?  Arrogant and confident she can lie her way out of anything?


http://joanilluzi.blogspot.com/?m=1

* Staten Island district attorney candidate and former prosecutor Joan Illuzzi tried to sue the city for $5 million in two personal-injury suits, though as a public employee she was barred from collecting, the Post reports: http://goo.gl/XNFGKQ
please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  Judge Alison Nathan either never bothered to Watch the YouTube which I referred to 24 times in the original lawsuit and had no interest giving me subpoena power or  in reading my attackers false cross complaint, watch the video; is she is as corrupt and  political as the dirty corrupt NYPD IAB she and the dirty DA protected?  DA admitted 2nd degree assault, she menaced me coming out from behind the closed off reception desk and her complaint false yet no arrest.    


Sent from my iPhone




There was no thorough investigation.     Joan Illuzzi and her gang did not even know where I lived.

Fed Ex said there was no Fed ex but go back and ask for a tracking number.

Joan Illuzzi and her supervisor Tiana Walton who both lied to me refused to answer my email asking requesting a tracking number.

No comments:

Post a Comment