ask Joan Illuzzi about NYPD IA and this audio

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Joan Illuzzi Orbon Liar Lies to Me Victim of Violent Crime Listen to Audio



There was no thorough investigation.     Joan Illuzzi and her gang did not even know where I lived.

Fed Ex said there was no Fed ex but go back and ask for a tracking number.

Joan Illuzzi and her supervisor Tiana Walton who both lied to me refused to answer my email asking requesting a tracking number.







<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GPa11l0Panc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment