ask Joan Illuzzi about NYPD IA and this audio

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Joan Illuzzi-Orbon No Feminist if it's Violence even at Dr Andrew Fagelman's of a female critic of Cy Vance

Joan Illuzzi-Orbon No Feminist if it's Violence even at Dr Andrew Fagelman's of a female critic of Cy Vance


I HAVE FILED ETHICS COMPLAINTS AGAINST CY VANCE,  ADA JOAN ILLUZI, ADA TIANA WALTON HER SUPERVISOR, ADA GIOVANETTI AND I EXPECT NO RESULTS JUST LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW WHO FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST CHARLES HYNES...BUT CHARLES HYNES HAS FINALLY GOT HIS EVEN THOUGH HE HAS AVOIDED 2 GRAND JURIES....


Meeting her in person I had no idea she was going to be a two face liar....  Joan Illuzi-Orbon speaks out of both sides of her mouth and both sides are lying....

in my opinion...




  
 I paid $15 dollars to get this summary of Delita Hooks false cross complaint and Ms. Berry read it for us with Joan Illuzi's paralegal Dennis a witness.  I hope to have them all questions if and when we get a new Commission in to NYPD, IAB, DA Corruption.https://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD
Joan Illuzi-Oborn admitted Delita Hooks did file a false cross complaint...I had Ms Berry, a special investigator for the DA's office read it.



Joan looked at my pink shoes and said it isn't like shopping for shoes...we are going to arrest her for the false cross complaint.



I yelled down Cy Vance without even knowing about the Intern Scandal inside the Manhattan DA's office and the victim is too afraid to come forward.

Based on Joan Illuzi, ADA Tiana Walton her supervisor and ADA Joe Giovanetti the victim of a sex predator of some one senior inside the Manhattan DA sadly made the right decision because truly you have never met such corrupt liars who will violate their oaths to do a political hit and retaliate.




No comments:

Post a Comment