ask Joan Illuzzi about NYPD IA and this audio

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

Friday, June 5, 2015

Joan Illuzzi is a Corrupt Liar She Lied To Me She is Lying to You Vote Democrat


http://joanilluzi.blogspot.com

"JOAN ILLUZI IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED; NOT AFTER WHAT SHE PULLED ON SUZANNAH B. TROY, AND WHO KNOWS ON HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE. THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD PROSECUTORS. WHEN THE PEOPLE IN STATEN ISLAND GO TO VOTE FOR A NEW PROSECUTOR, I HOPE THEY VOTE FOR THE RIGHT ONE WHO TRULY CARES ABOUT THEM. "

Joe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPa11l0Panc&list=PLY0KZtMn4xk2EUm4lOZfvahI1Ih3uwyyq&index=1

This video proof Joan Illuzi is a liar. Her words below are an absolute lie.
"I have a stellar record of convictions and I garnered the respect of my colleagues, the judges I appear before, as well as many defense lawyers who represent defendants that I prosecute," she said. "The accomplishment that I am most proud of is that I have provided peace and justice to victims and their families. We live in a very imperfect world. The role of a prosecutor is to serve the community without fear or favor, bringing to justice those who commit crimes against their fellow man. It matters not the status of the victim or the accused. It matters not the work or the effort it takes to follow the law and carry it out. What matters is always and only the truth of the situation. Finding that truth and bringing it into the light."
She added, "As Richmond County district attorney, my mission will be to continue the important and incredible accomplishments of Dan Donovan and his staff. I will expand on that work to strive for a crime-free environment in which we will all be proud to work and raise our families. I promise you that I will be quite energetically and enthusiastically campaigning to secure the community's confidence, the same confidence that you have shown me here this evening and then serve to vigilantly protect each and every member of our beautiful home in Staten Island and to be safest community in the country. And to protect each and every members of the community.



Joan Illuzi is a liar and she should  and everyone involved in line at the Manhattan DA instead and DA should face justice like Charles Hynes.

Protesting Cy Vance Joan Illuzi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqFmmES0IDY&sns=em



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment