ask Joan Illuzzi about NYPD IA and this audio

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩ ⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩ ⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

FYI Joan Illuzzi-Orbon talked to me about Cy Vance Like a School Girl "The Cult of Cy"

I HAVE FILED ETHICS COMPLAINTS AGAINST CY VANCE,  ADA JOAN ILLUZZI, ADA TIANA WALTON HER SUPERVISOR, ADA GIOVANETTI AND I EXPECT NO RESULTS JUST LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW WHO FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST CHARLES HYNES...BUT CHARLES HYNES HAS FINALLY GOT HIS EVEN THOUGH HE HAS AVOIDED 2 GRAND JURIES....


Meeting her in person I had no idea she was going to be a two face liar....  Joan Illuzzi-Orbon speaks out of both sides of her mouth and both sides are lying....

in my opinion...




  
I paid $15 dollars to get this summary of Delita Hooks false cross complaint and Ms. Berry read it for us with Joan Illuzi's paralegal Dennis a witness.  I hope to have them all questions if and when we get a new Commission in to NYPD, IAB, DA Corruption.https://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD
Joan Illuzi-Oborn admitted Delita Hooks did file a false cross complaint...I had Ms Berry, a special investigator for the DA's office read it.



Joan looked at my pink shoes and said it isn't like shopping for shoes...we are going to arrest her for the false cross complaint.

Joan Illuzi told me she didn't know who I was.    She said it wouldn't matter that I am a critic of her boss although she couldn't hide her childish cultish admiration unaware Cy Vance didn't prosecute St. Vincent's Crooks most likely because Rudin and Howard Rubenstein didn't want attention to Rudin family greed - acquisition of a Trauma Level 1 Hospital with a Rape Crisis Center and AIDS care....clearly Joan hadn't read the book "Flash Boys"and by the way -- the film when it comes to be will EXCORIATE Cy Vance even more....

I asked her ethically if she is required to take action if the NYPD committed crimes in my case.

I told her I was coerced by Det John Vergona of Staten Island and she said I wasn't.

I said, Joan I was coerced.  Why else would I be suing in Federal Court?   

SHE SAID THE FEDERAL LAWSUIT HAD NO BEARING ON  THE CASE BUT THEY EVEN LIED ABOUT THAT TOO?

Joan did find out who I was and she had a couple of secret meeting with 2 individuals I was not allowed to know who they were.  I was told if the DA arrested Delita Hooks of Dr Andrew Fagelman's office 155 Spring St that no NYPD would be involved and that Investigator Berry would make the arrest.


Joan Illuzi lied to me about a lot of things and she didn't want to hear anything about the NYPD and Internal Affairs role or the letter by Delita Hooks to her NYPD fixers threatening me yet again and DELITA Hooks signed the letter warning me to not come forward or ELSE!

ADA GIOVANETTI TOLD ME JOAN ILLUZI HAD HALTED THE INVESTIGATION.   I CALLED HER AND LEFT A MESSAGE FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN I HAD LEARNED AND SHE DENIED IT.


SO WHO WAS LYING.

AT THE END IT WAS ADA TIANA WALTON, ADA JOE GIOVANETTI AND JOAN ILLUZI.

DO NOT VOTE FOR HER.


No comments:

Post a Comment